- Did you turn in your corpse? It's a grade.
I can create debatable discussion questions.
- What makes good discussion Questions?
- Strong, debatable verbs
- No yes/no or "right there" fact questions
- Forces us back to the text to use textual evidence in order to justify our answer.
- Justify Patrick telling Charlie he is better off staying away from their group of friends for a while (April 18, 1992).
- Examine Sam's actions; how does her reaction to Charlie kissing her illustrate good friendship?