LOF BOOKS FOR TOMORROW!
- Check in your questions
- Bellringer: Interpret why no one questions the leadership of Mr. Summers.
- Large Circle Discussion (you must speak at least twice)
- Question, respond, connect, textual evidence, involve a peer
- What can you do to verbally participate and get involved in discussion? Or, how well did you do? What can you work to improve? (See the stats!)
- Create your own discussion question using:
- Strong verb, forces us back to the text, not yes/no, propels discussion