Gage & Kenzie to MAP C111
- Take out your three questions and evaluate with a partner next to you, if you met our required criteria.
- uses a strong verb
- no yes/no or "right there fact" questions
- must be debatable (have multiple answers)
- must be supported by textual evidence
In your small group, discuss your questions
- 20 minutes>>>exit slip: CREATE a claim based on discussion
Read May 11-May 27 for tomorrow; if you need to check out a book, you may do so after school and you must return them in the morning, before 8 am
- Create 2 questions on this reading selection, focusing questions on conflict and character developement.