Today, to refresh your mind on your writing skill, you will answer one of the following essential questions in a full four paragraph essay. You must have an intro with a claim, two bodies and a conclusion. Remember all the skills you have learned from last semester. You may not be able to provide textual evidence, but you will be able to provide examples and elaborations.
- How can examining texts such as Shakespeare relate to a 21st century audience?
- What are universal issues facing teenagers throughout time? How are these applied in texts we read?
- Do you believe in fate or can people make their own destiny? Explain why or why not.
- How are lives affected by outside events, family situations, or cultural, political, and social trends? Do you experience similar events/situations/trends that cause conflict in/affect your life?
- How do little decisions have big consequences?