Agenda: I can draft a narrative story.
- Finish your Draft; get all your ideas down. Use your plot diagram to organize ideas.
- Once your draft is complete, go back and look at diction and connotation.
- Do you include a conflict and all plot elements?
- Individually, you will come conference with me about the progress of your draft. Be ready to discuss the following:
- Summary of your story
- Conflict of your story
- What makes your story different?
- What part of your writing is the most difficult?